Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tote Bags Hold My Yarn Stash

Day Three: 30th March. Tidy mind, tidy stitches.
How do you keep your yarn wrangling organised? It seems like an easy to answer question at first, but in fact organisation exists on many levels.

My stash is collected in three different tote bags, I feel that keeping my stash in bags helps disguise how much yarn I truly have from my husband. If my husband only knew how much yarn I have in my possession he might flip BUT I have promised myself that I will not be buying anymore yarn until next winter! Although I am very organized with my Crochet hooks and Knitting needles this is because I just bought a hook & needle organizer which helps me keep them in one spot. Also my hard copy patterns and Crochet stitch instructions are neatly organized in a folder so that I can always refer back to them when I need them. Photos will be posted within the next few days, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment