Friday, June 3, 2011

Headed to Las Vegas!

Hey there! I just wanted to send a quick update on some exciting news! My husband and I will be heading to Las Vegas for 3 nights we will be staying at the New York, New York hotel and we will be seeing a couple of the Cirq du Soleil shows which ones you ask...The Beatles Love at the Mirage and also Viva Elvis at Aria! I will bring you some reviews of the shows and some great food!

I love traveling so I will keep in posted and share some of my experiences while I visit Vegas! I have never been to Vegas before so it should be amazing! We will also be driving from Vegas to the Hoover Dam and then ending our vacation in California. We are staying with a couple of friends who live just North of Los Angeles, they will show us California's great attributes! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment